Powered by Blogger.

HELLO OCTOBER 2011!

    Another month at the FaceHunter office...
    Oct. 6-7: Berlin*
    Oct. 9-11: Shanghai*
    Oct. 12-13: Sydney*
    Oct 14-15: Los Angeles*
    Oct. 16-17: New York*
    Oct. 18-20: London*
    *I will be shooting an online campaign for a fashion brand during this two-weeks around the world trip. The videos and photos will be unveiled in November.

    Oct. 21-23: Kiev Fashion Days
    I will have a panel about the future of Ukrainian online fashion medias.

    Oct. 24-25: London

    Oct. 26-27: New York
    On the 27th, I will be speaking at the FASHION FORWARD: DIGITAL conference

    Oct 28-30: Baku, Azerbaidjan.
    How amazing is it to finally discover that part of the world!
    On the 28th, grand opening ceremony of fashion multi brand store Emporium


    Paris, October 2011

Post Title

→

HELLO OCTOBER 2011!


Post URL

→

https://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/10/hello-october-2011.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive