Powered by Blogger.

slate.com: "the face hunter is the only one to sexualize its subjects."

    I've forgotten to talk about one of the first serious articles about "street style" - published 2 weeks ago: "Street fashion blogs keep tabs on the world's most stylish pedestrians." by Justin Shubow. Serious... even there are some funny details about my work. It's said that I "sexualize my subjects" and I "put decadent scenesters on display". Do I really take dirty pictures?

Post Title

slate.com: "the face hunter is the only one to sexualize its subjects."


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2006/08/slatecom-face-hunter-is-only-one-to.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive