Powered by Blogger.

SAO PAULO FASHION WEEK + NEW YORK

    OMG! Motorola Brazil has invited me to the next Sao Paulo Fashion Week in a fortnight. They are going to do a big blog showcase with six other international coolhunters/trendspotters. Can you believe that less than a year after posting what were then 'just some photos on a blog', I get the call saying "Hey, wanna come to Brazil, man?" It's incredible: after snapping the stylish in Paris, London, Berlin, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Oslo, Reykjavik, New York, Geneva, Zurich and Gdansk, I'm finally packing my bags for the warmer climes of South America. This is my programme for the next two fun-filled months:

    until January 21st: Paris
    Jan 22nd - 30th: Sao Paulo Fashion Week
    Jan 31st - Feb 24th: New York (including Fashion Week and The Armory Show)
    Feb 25- Mar 4th: Prêt-à-Porter shows (Paris)

    ( photo by the cobrasnake)

Post Title

SAO PAULO FASHION WEEK + NEW YORK


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2007/01/sao-paulo-fashion-week-new-york.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive