Powered by Blogger.

AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS

    Beyond exciting! A few projects in different countries will allow me to do a dream round-the-world trip across the five continents in the next 80 days! It's what I call blog-trotting...

    My schedule looks grosso modo like that:
    Oct. 1-7: Paris Fashion Week
    Oct. 8-13: Tel Aviv (Israel)
    Oct. 15-24: Seoul (South Korea) Fashion Week
    Oct. 25-26: Taipei (Taiwan)
    Oct. 27-30: Bangkok (Thailand)
    Oct. 31: Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)
    Nov. 1-5: Jakarta (Indonesia)
    Nov. 6 - Dec. 3: Australia (Perth, Melbourne & Sydney) and New Zealand (Auckland & Wellington?)
    Dec. 4-11: Cape Town (South Africa)
    Dec. 12-17: São Paulo (Brasil), Lacoste party
    Dec. 18-20: Buenos Aires (Argentina)
    Dec. 21-... Back to Switzerland for Christmas

    I'll explore many cities and countries for the first time, so your thoughts and suggestions as a local are more than welcome. I'll try to share with you as much as possible of what I see... via this page, my personnal blog, Twitter and hopefully a few Facehunter Show episodes (Reykjavik is getting edited now). See you around!

Post Title

AROUND THE WORLD IN 80 DAYS


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2009/10/around-world-in-80-days.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive