Powered by Blogger.

DECEMBER IN AMERICA

    It has been difficult to make the choice but I had to cancel my trip to Cape Town in order to go to New York, where an 'exciting opportunity' - that I'm not allowed to reveal at the moment - is offered to me. You will see the result early next year. I hope to make it in South Africa soon!

    So here is my updated schedule:

    Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates: Dec. 4 (I know it's not in America...)
    New York City: Dec. 5-9
    São Paulo: Dec 11-18 (final event of Lacoste Evolução Francesa)
    Buenos Aires: Dec 19-21


    Picture taken in Wellington. More of them in my visual diary.

Post Title

DECEMBER IN AMERICA


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2009/12/december-in-america.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive