Powered by Blogger.

WINTER BLUES

    Every January I hit this post-holiday realization that winter is not even close to over...
    floral-skirt.fabiobarelet
    ... it's around this same time that I gravitate to bold hits of blue against warm creams and fresh whites...
    milesredd.nymag
    Perhaps it's a craving for blue skies or tropical destinations?
    2c_davidshields_364L
    Maybe it's a pull towards something strong as we try and push our way into Spring...
    via moth design
    Or - most likely - it's the fact that this bold royal blue brings a surprising sense of calm at the end of a hectic season and a breath of fresh air with the revitalization of a new year at all once. Either way, I think I'll try adding some doses of it into my life, pronto.

    *images via fabio bartelt, miles redd via nymag, david shields, and emily henderson

Post Title

WINTER BLUES


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/01/winter-blues.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive