Powered by Blogger.

HAPPY WEEKEND...

    I'm doing my last weekend in LA up right...
    8 by david gubert-styled by jana pokorny-marie claire au dec 2010-dustjacket attic
    Crossing my fingers for some sunshine and beach time! Although I think the feathery dress may be a little over the top...
    6 by david gubert-styled by jana pokorny-marie claire au dec 2010-dustjacket attic
    I'm so loving how early 90's this shoot feels too. Fresh simple makeup with a bold lip and oversized earrings? Like, totally.
    1 by david gubert-styled by jana pokorny-marie claire au dec 2010-dustjacket attic
    Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!! I"ll return with some more roundups from my time here in la la land on Monday...

    xoxo,
    cassandra

    *photography by david gubert via dustjacket attic

Post Title

HAPPY WEEKEND...


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/03/happy-weekend_04.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive