Powered by Blogger.

SASSY HEELS

    My wardrobe is desperate for one thing right now - some sassy spring heels - and one trend that I can't get enough of is the surprise addition of detail on the actual heel of these contenders...
    carven.netaporter 
    Add a little croc print to my stripes? Don't mind if I do!
    charlotte olympia 1
    Love your leopard so much you want it to wrap the full wedge? Why not?
    YSL
    A fun little punch of woven stripes to contrast simple black suede? Ok!

    Which one would you take home??

    *shoes by carven, charlotte olympia and yves saint laurent

Post Title

SASSY HEELS


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/03/sassy-heels.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive