Powered by Blogger.

HAPPY (TRAVELING) WEEKEND!

    Hello my loves! I'm up and at 'em early to get ready for my little Austin getaway this morning...
    Carlotta Moye for Madison Australia3
    While I won't exactly be south of the border, I am loving this homage to classic Mexico style as some inspiration - bold color blocks and stripes!
    madison1
    Carlotta Moye for Madison Australia1
    Gotta get packin'! Have a fabulous weekend and I'll try to spread the sunshine!
    xo cassandra


    *images by carlotta moye via fgr

Post Title

HAPPY (TRAVELING) WEEKEND!


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/04/happy-traveling-weekend.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive