Powered by Blogger.

PATTERN IN MY PANTS

    As if burst of bright solid colored pants weren't enough...
    stockholmstreetstyle+celinepants
    The bravest fashionistas can now attempt conquer this look. Ladies who rock it - I applaud you.  They're totally on the verge of crazy, but I absolutely love 'em.

    Of course, if they're a little much, we have several more tame versions to choose from...
    celine spring 2011
    They kinda remind me of the chicest possible version of warm-up pants. Which really makes them the most appropriate solution for absolutely any occasion - day, to night, to the tennis court.


    *image via stockholm streetstyle. pants by celine.

Post Title

PATTERN IN MY PANTS


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/04/pattern-in-my-pants.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive