Powered by Blogger.

FLOWERS IN HER HAIR...

    If you haven't noticed - hippie is the new hipster. And the look can only be topped off by these serious flowers-in-her-hair crowns that have been popping up in many a fashion editorial lately...
    flower+crown+fashion+trend
    I remember putting little daisy chains together as a kid, which makes me a bit enchanted by the sweetness of this look... although really, it's only appropriate for photo shoot or vacation moments (as opposed to rockin' this look on the city streets).

    I do however, really love this interpretation the best...
    209997_10150160423804819_41260089818_6473732_8156820_o
    This, I can do! It's totally inspiring me to scheme up some flowery fete just to have an excuse to try and make my own. Perhaps a garden party with my girlfriends where we all make each other crowns of roses, sip champagne, and gaze on this centerpiece?

    *fashion images via here, here, here and here. floral arrangement photographed by charley*star for the ban.do + bashplease + drybar event

Post Title

FLOWERS IN HER HAIR...


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/05/flowers-in-her-hair.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive