Powered by Blogger.

MAKING MY GETAWAY (IN CORAL + BLUE)

    I warned you you're going to have to put up with a little pre-vacation dreaming and planning around here...
    Picture 8
    So, welcome to my first fantasy! I've got one last hotel to book on the Amalfi Coast, and I happened upon this one while perusing Mr&Mrs Smith last night. Welcome to Capo la Gala!
    Picture 7
    Their combination of modern decor with beachy flair and (hello!) those zig zag tiles in coral+blue put me over the edge! That headboard rivals the view, too!
    Picture 1
    Even the bathroom is done to perfection, incorporating coral tiles and high gloss surfaces in that same winning color combo. 
    Picture 3
    And then, you know, there's this.
    Picture 6
    And this. So that's pretty cool too. Who wants to come with me?

Post Title

MAKING MY GETAWAY (IN CORAL + BLUE)


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/05/making-my-getaway-in-coral-blue.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive