Powered by Blogger.

VACATION BRAIN

    I love this editorial... it reminds me of summer camp lodging and steamy languid days...
    Anja Rubik by Emma Summerton2
    Anja Rubik by Emma Summerton3
    Not to mention the hotels I stayed in the last time I was in Italy (in college!).
    Anja Rubik by Emma Summerton1
    Forgive me a little absence the rest of this week as I prep my suitcase, wrap up projects and get ready for a little escape. My lovely contributors will be picking up the slack a bit (but don't worry... I'm not gone yet!)

    *photography by emma summerton

Post Title

VACATION BRAIN


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/06/vacation-brain.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive