Powered by Blogger.

PATTERN SPY: BIRDS ON THE BRAIN

    Who doesn't like a pretty little bird motif? Sarah from Smitten Studio here to present my Pattern Spy series! Today I've pulled together some delicate winged beauties shown in fashion, an interior, and an event. These guys make me want to live in that shirt, sleep in that room, and get married all over again. Enjoy!
    Unknown
    While they can poke fun at a bird motif, when done right I can't help but swoon.

    *shirt at anthropologie (as well as my closet),  wallpaper from Hygge & West designed by Julia Rothman, and paper birds via this Once Wed tutorial and wedding inspiration post shot by Jose Villa

Post Title

PATTERN SPY: BIRDS ON THE BRAIN


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/06/pattern-spy-birds-on-brain.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive