Powered by Blogger.

LARGER THAN LIFE

    I'm getting up the guts to go big in my new apartment. I want a larger than life print in my bedroom where I'll have one big long white wall to cover...
    tumblr_lk9uabUHqd1qazgvfo1_500
    This might have just pushed me over the edge and now I'm thinking of going a little over the top with the whole thing. Those drapes? I swoon. The flamenco dancer? I die. Totally girly, and oh so awesome. Now, can anyone tell me where this image is from, so I can see the rest of what must be a fabulous home?

    *photo by james merrell, via living etc. print available here

Post Title

LARGER THAN LIFE


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/10/larger-than-life.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive