Powered by Blogger.

BLUSH + JADE

    Two completely different variations of this pink, grey, green and white palette...
    61627911_PpyKwOFy_c
    emma's design blogg
    I'm loving them both. Which would you pick if you had to? I usually opt for cleaner, but in this case, I think I'll go with the first layered look. I just love the glow the room gets from those blushing walls...

    This color combination will be making an appearance in the new apartment for sure, but not quite in these tones. I'll have some peeks at my progress to share with you soon! 


    *images via lonny mag and emma's design blogg

Post Title

BLUSH + JADE


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/08/blush-jade.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive