Powered by Blogger.

BRIZO, JASON WU AND NY FASHION WEEK...

    I can't believe just one week ago I was getting ready to head to the Jason Wu show at Fashion Week. It's an experience people only dream of - to attend a show of such a high caliber that editors from every fashion magazine are perched in the front row alongside women you normally only see featured on the pages of The Sartorialist.

    And why on earth, you might ask, was I there amongst the fashion elite? Good question. And the answer is...
    brizo faucets
    Faucets. HUH? Yep, faucets (stay with me here). Brizo faucets to be exact. You see, they draw their inspiration from the fashion world just as many of us do. And because of that, they have been a steady sponsor of the amazingly talented Jason Wu for a number of years now. And because of that, they are currently designing what is (I assure you) a very gorgeous faucet and accessories line with the designer (and that's all I can say because I've been sworn to secrecy).
    IMG_1796
    For the second year in a row, Brizo flew out a large group of us designers and bloggers to show off their goodies, let us in on their secret plans, and get our feedback on new prototypes (and you know how bloggers have an opinion on everything... let's just say it was a little crazy. They also broke us up into groups for a little design challenge that we presented to our judges...
    IMG_1670
    Apparently I didn't do a good enough job of convincing them that our design was the BOMB. Perhaps it was just a little too predictable, but I gotta say, I could have lived in that bathroom.

    But, I didn't really care because the best part of all this whirlwind was the fact that we got to go to the Jason Wu show, and yes, I pretty much thought I'd died and gone to heaven...
    IMG_1776
    You know, just hangin' out with Hamish Bowles.
    socialites
    And socialites with the best wardrobes. And this gorgeous gal whose entire ensemble I was seriously coveting... (could I pleeeeeaaase get my hands on those miu miu heels?)
    that girl
    I think I have a promising career as a paparazzi, don't you?

    Oh, and then there was THE SHOW.
    IMG_1918
    IMG_1970
    I took a ton of photos - you can check them all out on the c+k facebook page! You can also see a bunch more of my candids and street style shots at the c.wonder facebook page.

    These were some of my favorite looks...
    jason+wu ss12 fashion week nyc
    The deep v neckline and flowing skirts just killed me. There was definitely a vintage undertone to the shape of the pieces, but such modern color, edgy accessories, and amazing detail (like the beaded collars!)

    I have to give a huge thanks to the team at Brizo for sponsoring this trip and showing us a fabulous few days in the city. It was an experience to remember!

    *photography provided by jayme thornton, coco+kelley, and style.com

Post Title

BRIZO, JASON WU AND NY FASHION WEEK...


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/09/brizo-jason-wu-and-ny-fashion-week.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive