Powered by Blogger.

C+K SPONSOR: INTERIOR CONNECTOR

    The more I design spaces, the more I believe in investing in original, beautifully crafted, amazing quality pieces. Even for those of us on a budget, having just one chair, console, coffee table, whatever it is that sets the room apart from a million others - THAT is invaluable.

    So where do we go to shop for such things? Unless you're in a major city, it can be a challenge to find shops that think outside the box. That's where Interior Connector comes in (I mean, really, the name couldn't be more perfect!).
    interior+connector+mix+modern
    The whole point of the online store is to connect boutique furniture designers to you savvy design people all over the country... not just those lucky enough to live in NYC. So instead of the usual, you can end up with a mix like this. Fabulous, right? Could I just put them all in my living room right now? 
    interior+connector+mix+modern2
    More importantly, you can find customizable pieces, and pieces that speak to every ounce of your personality. Pieces that you build a room around, and pieces that barely need a supporting cast to finish off a space because they are that good. Yes, I'm talking about that burl and green lacquer dresser. I couldn't imagine anything more my style! My life would pretty much be complete if that were in my home.

    So, if you're working on a space, or you're ready to invest in something truly unique for your house, I highly recommend perusing all the shops at Interior Connector to see if that piece that will complete your room (or life!) is waiting for you. Apparently, I just found mine!


    *pieces: mancini chair, sputnik chandelier, nest stool, felix marble bench :: andrea koeppel lamp, johannsen dresser, nest slipper chair, etos bone inlay coffee table

Post Title

C+K SPONSOR: INTERIOR CONNECTOR


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/09/ck-sponsor-interior-connector.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive