Powered by Blogger.

HIGH POINT TOUR No.1: LANE VENTURE

    With winter just around the corner, it's not exactly time to be thinking of furnishing the outdoors, but when we walked into the Lane Venture showroom at High Point, I was instantly imagining my dream patio someday harboring some of their chic collections...
    DSC02707
    I loved these cozy chairs that look like you could just sink into for a nice outdoor dinner - behind is a fully matching patio set too. Their woven pieces are such great quality.

    The showroom also had some fun newer pieces that I hadn't seen yet, like this sofa built to be the center of a party - the whole frame is meant to be sat on! Slightly genius, don't you think?
    DSC02713
    lane venture1
    Peek into that room behind the dining table and you can see the extent of the fabrics available for all the outdoor pieces...
    DSC02710
    On top of all the wovens and metals, Lane Venture prides itself on their soft furniture offerings - basically what looks like a regular sofa - that are completely safe for the outdoors. We got a little demo on how these pieces are built to weather the elements, and I have to say I was impressed! 
    lane venture3
    And last but not least, two of my favorite set ups!
    lane venture2
    DSC02724
    A really fun little collection of pieces in the wovens, and something a little more chic with the fabric chairs for the outdoors. I guess there's something for everyone, right? Have any of you use Lane Venture in your projects or own homes? I'd love to hear what you think!

    *all images by coco+kelley

Post Title

HIGH POINT TOUR No.1: LANE VENTURE


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/high-point-tour-no1-lane-venture.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive