Powered by Blogger.

HIGH POINT TOUR No. 3: DREXEL HERITAGE

    My favorite stop on our sponsored tours in High Point a couple weeks back was the Drexel Heritage showroom. Part of that had to do with the amazing merchandising, but a good portion was also some incredible pieces and beautiful fabrics!
    DSC02775
    DSC02776
    The showroom is absolutely huge and one area weaves into another, subtly changing themes as they go.  This was the more rustic 'wine country' inspired space that I really gravitated towards. Very cozy and a traditional meets industrial meets rustic vibe.
    drexel wovens
    The front room showcased this new collection exploring a 'wovens' theme in a new way. It's hard to tell from the photos, but there was lots of brass detail in the collection that really completed it for me. The seat portion of the chair is actually brass, and the detail between the drawers of the dresser as well.
    drexel faves
    But my favorite in the new collection is the side table to the right with a little leather pull. So so simple and gorgeous with its rounded edges! And to the left? One of many upholstered pieces that I fell in love with...
    DSC02796
    Not the least of which was this bed! That headboard is divine and so original! I loved the fabric they chose to spice these pieces up. In fact I think the bed would go perfectly with this seating area...
    DSC02793
    This vignette was my heaven on earth. We entered a part of the showroom with more natural light and at the very back was this mix of patterns in some of my favorite colors. I literally want to pick this up and put it right down in my living room! Especially the chintz settee. I'm dying!
    drexel1
    See how gorgeous the detail is?? I kind of want to steal the console table to go with. Love that you can do this in any fabric...
    DSC02767
    Or leather! Like this Moroccan inspired seating area with a very Missoni-esque chair. The juxtaposition of such a traditional little sofa in this mix is perfect. Did you spy some favorite pieces here?? I could seriously move in!

    *all photography by coco+kelley

Post Title

HIGH POINT TOUR No. 3: DREXEL HERITAGE


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/high-point-tour-no-3-drexel-heritage.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive