Powered by Blogger.

HAPPY WEEKEND...

    No doubt many of you will be dashing around to holiday parties this weekend, but as for me, I'll be dashing off to my alma mater for a weekend of visiting with friends and college hoops! As fun as it will be, I am a little sad to be missing out on some fabulous fetes...
    marchesatablescape
    So if you are attending one, be sure to have an extra glamorous time for me, would you? And next week I'll be sharing my own ideas for holiday parties - attire and tabletops!
    xo cassandra
    *image: marchesa tablescape for house beautiful

Post Title

HAPPY WEEKEND...


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/12/happy-weekend.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive