Powered by Blogger.

WRAP IT UP... IN CYNTHIA ROWLEY!

    Cynthia Rowley is getting quite creative with a slightly new direction. The fashion designer is applying her favorite runway patterns to wrapping paper, available exclusively on One King's Lane, and I for one am in love!
    cynthia rowley wrapping paper
    The black is my absolute favorite and would go so well with my Christmas theme this year..
    cynthia rowley wrapping paper1
    And the multicolor, so fun and festive! I'd pair it with a rainbow of ribbon!
    cynthia rowley wrapping paper2
    Pick up your own set of 15 sheets for $32 on One Kings Lane. The best part is, of course, that these aren't so holiday that you have to save them for Christmas! They'd be fabulous for wrapping gifts (especially for your fashionista friends) all year round. I'm off to order a set or two!

Post Title

WRAP IT UP... IN CYNTHIA ROWLEY!


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/12/wrap-it-up-in-cynthia-rowley.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive