Powered by Blogger.

HOPPING + HOSTING

    I've completely missed all the holiday party hopping this year with my weekends of travel, but I'm still crossing my fingers for a chance to host a little shindig at my place. And since my theme this year seems to be going in a black and white direction... I suppose I should do my very best to match.
    holiday party dressing1
    So I've come up with a little fantasty ensemble to go with my far-fetched fete. White silk, black lace, and plenty of sparkle to boot.

    PS - This budget busting dress may be a fantasy, but this black and white number from max & cleo, or pure white vintage from modcloth are two perfect alternatives to get the look!

    *dress by jason wu, kenneth jay lane earrings, joanna dahdah stacking pave bangles, anya hindmarch clutch, manolo blahnik heels.

Post Title

HOPPING + HOSTING


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/12/hopping-hosting.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive