Powered by Blogger.

THE STOCKINGS WERE HUNG...

    This is happening. Now.
    photo
    The whole flight back from LA all I could think of was how I couldn't wait to get back home and finally put up my Christmas decor.  Hot cocoa has been made. My classic holiday tunes are playing. And I'm coming up with a million ideas for how to decorate my black Christmas tree.

    Oh, and in case you're wondering? Both stockings are for me. Because no boy would allow one of those to be his. (Duh.) 

    Many many more pics to come soon, I'm sure!

Post Title

THE STOCKINGS WERE HUNG...


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/12/stockings-were-hung.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive