Powered by Blogger.

OBSESSION: THE GROWN-UP PHOTO COLLAGE

    Forget a full length wall mirror. I want a full length frame in my hallway housing all my most precious memories...
    207517495299545259_JjLfgywt_c
    Funny enough, it took me about an hour to track down the source of this photo and it turns out it's by photographer Annie McElwain and resides in the space she shares with Bash, Please, whose offices we featured in Rue a while back, and happen to be two girls I adore. It's a small, small world.

Post Title

OBSESSION: THE GROWN-UP PHOTO COLLAGE


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/12/obsession-grown-up-photo-collage.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive