Powered by Blogger.

CLEAN + BRIGHT

    My decorating style is all sparkles when it comes to the holidays, but I also enjoy some quiet little moments around the house to ensure that things don't get too out of control. This year, I think I'll take some inspiration from a more natural minimal look to add to the mix...
    simple branch garland christmas holiday2
    simple branch garland christmas holiday1
    simple branch garland christmas holiday3
    Bare branches adorned with simple little ornaments and fresh - but not heavy - garland on the windows. The tree will sparkle, and the rest of the house will shimmer. Add in lots of glowing candlelight and I'll soon be living in a winter wonderland!

    *images: fashion editorial by adler frenesda, holiday decor shot by kristian septimius krogh for bo bedre.

Post Title

CLEAN + BRIGHT


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/12/clean-bright.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive