Powered by Blogger.

FALL MUST-HAVE: THE CHIC RED COAT

    My absolute favorite coat in my closet is a perfect berry red. I'm fairly certain I purchased it around ten years ago... which means it's well past time for a new one. A classic red coat instantly makes any outfit feel a little more chic, don't you think?
    d3d_Inguna_MarieClairePL_October2004_HeatherFavell_1110
    Lucky for me, there are plenty of options out there this season (so glad red is back!) In fact, I've found so many that I can't decide! All I know is I love a classic tailored look...
    a chic red coat for fall
    Do you have a favorite? I'm slightly in love with the miu miu myself (of course it's sold out), and the prada is a similar red to what I have now. Then again, the classic tailoring of the j.crew option is so lovely...

    * clockwise from top girl: asos, dkny, miu miu, prada, milly and j.crew

Post Title

FALL MUST-HAVE: THE CHIC RED COAT


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/fall-must-have-chic-red-coat.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive