Powered by Blogger.

INTO THE WOODS

    Let's face it. I live in Seattle. It's hard not to get all nature-inspired with tabletops around here. But, that doesn't mean that a little glamour, a hint of modern styling, or even a bit of english countryside can't come into play...
    glamour in the woods tabletop inspiration fall
    I always love a little feather detail in my Thanksgiving tabletop, and this hint of sparkle is a sweet addition to a more traditional tabletop. I'd love to see a centerpiece of casual tree branches to contrast such a refined setting.
    modern english countryside tabletop inspiration fall
    Tailored herringbone lends itself well to a modern update with simple dishware and a layer of birch brings an organic touch, but my favorite is the gold flatware which elevates the whole look.
    organic in black and white tabletop inspiration fall
    We all know you can't go wrong with black and white, but the classic combo styled on a rough edged wood table, paired with a burlap runner and casual dishware makes it cozy and approachable.

    So, my loves, which one is your favorite? And which look would you like to see me incorporate into my own Thanksgiving table? I'll be styling it up this week!

    *images by paolo roversi, via style me pretty, martha stewart, from me to you, toast, alchemy events

Post Title

INTO THE WOODS


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/into-woods.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive