Powered by Blogger.

HIGH POINT TOUR No. 2: THOMASVILLE

    Ok, let's be honest here people. I can't remember the last time I thought of Thomasville as a source for my clients or myself. The stigma attached is matchy, oversized, too much ornate wood collection. Right? But guess what? We're wrong. After two seconds in the showroom I realized that Thomasville has had  a serious facelift. Piece are more streamlined, forward thinking and stylish than they've ever been. Case in point...
    DSC02739
    I loved this newer collection (appropriately named Reinvention) that brought a more industrial elements to their pieces. Perfect for urban loft living or a modern cabin, with interesting detail like these handles they created that were inspired by their old factory pieces.
    thomasville1
    And on the extreme opposite end, there were some soft, elegant designs that felt very vintage inspired...
    DSC02730
    DSC02734
    Loved these bookcases with the built in lighting and that little detail at the top that gives a hint of a pagoda feel. The combination of drawers and shelving makes them incredibly versatile and functional on top of all that beauty.
    DSC02737
    Another side of Thomasville I hadn't seen were their selection of headboards - and as someone who is seriously on the hunt, I have to say I was impressed! This was my favorite. Contrast piping and tufting? Heck yeah!

    And for those of us who look for something simple and classic, the Modern Theory line that was introduced last market really drew me in...
    DSC02746
    DSC02744
    So... what do you think? If you saw these pieces in a home, would you ever guess they were Thomasville? I think I've certainly had my eyes opened to their new look!

    *all images by coco+kelley

Post Title

HIGH POINT TOUR No. 2: THOMASVILLE


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/high-point-tour-no-2-thomasville.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive