Powered by Blogger.

WHEN IN DOUBT...

    Ok, kids, here's the deal. I cannot for the life of me decide on a sofa for my apartment. For a long time now, I've been dreaming of this one because I love the petite shape and how feminine it is, and it's actually quite comfortable. But then I saw this one...
    Irene Langlois.hgtv
    And it was love at first peek! My default setting for moments of panic and confusion when it comes to my interiors (and my closet for that matter) is to go with black and white. And while it is, admittedly, a very safe choice, it's also very classic.
    Irene Langlois.hgtv2
    I adore the black trim detail and how cozy the piece looks. And, there will still be plenty of color in my own space to keep things soft and playful. While I'd be looking at doing it in a bit more modern shape, I'd keep the skirt and all. Still feminine and traditional, but a very different look from my original inclination... so what do you think? Do I go for it?

    *images via hgtv.ca interior design by irene langlois

Post Title

WHEN IN DOUBT...


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/when-in-doubt.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive