Powered by Blogger.

GIRLS ABOUT TOWN...

    Good morning!! I've just returned from my trip to NYC where it was back to back meetings all week followed by back to back fun with my girls all weekend!
    Signe-Vilstrup-13
    The sun was shining, the city was buzzing, and my girl Ashlina and I had such a ball running around together! She has truly become one of my best girlfriends and partner in crime...
    signe vilstrup
    We spent all day Saturday discovering treasures in Brooklyn (will have to share the necklace I bought at the flea!) and she took me to some of her favorite little shops in her own neighborhood too.
    34
    I miss the energy of the city already! But, I'm so happy to be home again for the next few weeks so I can get caught up on some things around here - especially to work on my apartment! I'll have a few shots of the progress I've been making to share soon!

    Hope you all have an amazing week!!
    xo cassandra

    *images by signe vilstrup

Post Title

GIRLS ABOUT TOWN...


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/girls-about-town.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive