Powered by Blogger.

AN UNCOMMON CHRISTMAS

    Sooo.... I ordered a black Christmas tree on Friday. I'm not sure what inspired me to go in this total opposite direction (I've always had metallic or white!) other than I thought it was time for something with a little more drama...
    elledecades.signevilstrup
    tumblr_lp0g29yeyF1qazgvfo1_500
    martha_stewart
    I'm a traditionalist at heart, but you know that I like to shake things up with my holidays and do something a little unexpected. Christmas has never been red, white and green for me, so I'm starting to collect some ideas for where I'll be taking this black tree. I spy stripes, lace, birds and feathers, mirrors, snow capped branches, and plenty of lanterns - all with a very Indochine inspired vibe. What do you think? Extreme? Or exciting?

    *images via signe vilstrup, tulu, and martha stewart

Post Title

AN UNCOMMON CHRISTMAS


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/uncommon-christmas.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive