Powered by Blogger.

ON THE HUNT: THE PERFECTLY LAYERED RUG

    Thanks to my huge bank of bedroom inspirations there is one element I can confidently say will be happening in my own space: a double layer of rugs. The only part that I've yet to determine, is what combination!
    131618557_f6sQVc0T_c
    I'm guessing the smaller rug will be one of three options - sheepskin, cowhide or a small Moroccan rug. And the larger could really be anything. I love this combo where a large scale pattern plays well off of the traditional Moroccan piece.
    Picture 3
    For a bit more visual texture, the combination of sisal and cowhide is kind of fun! I'm not sure how soft either would be on the feet, but it sure does look good. Maybe best kept to warmer climates?
    lonny.195065-7-05Mellett
    And the option I'm leaning towards the most at the moment - white on white. A cozy white rug with white sheepskin atop. Of course, any combination of these would work... Pattern + sheepskin? Sisal + Moroccan?
    layered rugs
    What would be your perfect pairing?

    *images via kara mann, lauren liess, lonny

    *rugs: 1.overstock.com 2. sisal rug 3. sierra trading post 4. 1st dibs 5. shades of light  6. crate & barrel

Post Title

ON THE HUNT: THE PERFECTLY LAYERED RUG


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/on-hunt-perfectly-layered-rug.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive