Powered by Blogger.

BOLD + BLUE

    On the heels of this morning's color palette post, I found these stunning blue built-ins that resonated with me for similar reasons...
    111
    1111
    Sharp, saturated, bold color coming right at you! Could you live with this? I think it works in a large, dramatic space, and I like the way they've incorporated the blue in the floors and upholstery, but I don't know if I could handle it myself. Still... it makes a stunning impact. If you had built ins (or maybe you do!) what color would you paint them? I'm thinking I'd keep them white on the inside, but outline them in a deep kelly green...

    *image via elle decor espana

Post Title

BOLD + BLUE


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/bold-blue.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive