Powered by Blogger.

SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP?

    Traditionally, it's the busiest shopping day of the year here in the states. Black Friday. For those of you brave (or crazy?) enough to fight the crowds, I admire your ambition. For me? I'd rather stay at home and shop...
    cocokelley sponsors jules reid society social tea collection serena & lily
    And if you happen to be on the same page as me, then I'd love to encourage you to click over to a few of our sponsors here on coco+kelley! I love to give back to those who support this little blog of mine! Like our Premiere Sponsors Society Social (for glamorous bar carts and other fun accent pieces!) Jules Reid (because everyone could use a new holiday frock!), Tea Collection (I'm dying over that little girl's party dress), and Serena & Lily (beautiful tabletop selections on top of all their gorgeous furniture!)

    Don't forget our other sponsors too. I adore browsing Gemvara's site for super customizable rings (and other pretties), the beautiful textile options at Camilla David, and personalized cards for every occasion at Magnet Street and Storkie!

    And, of course, we love supporting small local businesses. So, if you are heading out today, be sure to pop into your favorite boutiques too! Have a fun weekend as we officially head into the holiday season!!

Post Title

SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP?


Post URL

http://cocokelleys.blogspot.com/2011/11/shop-you-drop.html


Visit coco kelleys for Daily Updated Wedding Dresses Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Popular Posts

My Blog List

Blog Archive